Just A Ball And A Basket...

Nothing but love for these guys and gals...

Peace Players International

Mission - To use the game of basketball to unite and educate children and their communities.

Vision - Bridging Divides

Goals - PeacePlayers International has four main objectives:
Bridge social divides
Develop future leaders
Educate children to lead healthy, constructive lives
Build community involvement to ensure long-term sustainability

Isn't that EXACTLY what the Big Bangs have been doing?

I love the picture on their website of the Dalai Lama holding the ball... I may have found the perfect organisation for me...

Comments

Seiji san said…
Bro, I owe a lot of my confidence and social intelligence (and therefore any success I may have had in my life) to basketball.

This organisation is such a great idea, I`m going to check it out when I have time. Thanks for putting us on.

Popular posts from this blog

Speech to Campbell High Year 10 Graduation...

Ramblings in August...

Wii...