Wii...

Almost forgot.  I had dinner at my neighbour's house last night.  He's a great guy named Duane, runs a few fantastic programs around the country, including schools and orphanages.  He's on my softball team, the might Grace Royals, and I teach his kids basketball on Saturdays.

He also conveniently lives on the floor above me.

Last night he invited me over for chicken parmegiana and apple cobbler, the Bangladeshi version, as well as some NINTENDO WII...

Nothing like video games with kids to really brighten your day...

Another surreal moment in Dhaka.

Blogged with Flock

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you happen to know (or could you ask your friend) where to buy Wii games in Dhaka?
Pierre said…
doesn't buy them here, can't find real copies... but you can ask any video store if they'll "mod" your wii, so you can play copied versions of them...

Others I know make the trip to malaysia every 6 months or so...

Popular posts from this blog

Speech to Campbell High Year 10 Graduation...

Ramblings in August...

Kosovo...