Seeing it for the first time...

It's frustrating.

It's frustrating to have to face the same challenges for every project, every decision, every idea.

The first few times it was amusing; perhaps that's not quite the right way to describe it, but nevertheless it didn't inspire the same sense of frustration it does now.

I wish I could go into detail, however corporate privacy and all... not that it seems to matter much in Bangladesh, in the words of my Supervisor there is no such thing as "copyright" or "security" here...

My mother tells me to stop being a wuss and get more creative.  Infuriatingly, she's right.

When your game plan stops working, you have to change it.

So here I am drawing up a new game plan.  Again.

I just have to concentrate on seeing the situation again for the first time, so as not to let the frustrations overwhelm my concentration.

I met up with quite a few locals last night for a couple games of ball.  Add that to the list of surreal experiences in Bangladesh; 15 locals, all with American accents, playing ball, cursing at each other, yelling out basketball terms like it was second nature... could've been anywhere in the world.

This afternoon I'm sending off a package to US Customs and Border Protection.  The "idiots" (politest term I can use on this forum) didn't take my departure card when I left the US, so now I have to send it to Kentucky, of all places, with a volume of attachments...

Thanks to everyone who has been emailing me about my pictures, I appreciate both the praise and the criticisms... not equally of course, but that's understandable.

Back to the grind now.  Incredible that after only a week I already miss Texas so much.  Although I know I'll ultimately be moving to New York, the "best laid plans" rule in effect of course, my heart will always be in Texas.

As will my stomach.

Blogged with Flock

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Stay In The Arena...

Ramblings in August...

Kosovo...