All about Jeremy...

I have a roommate named Jeremy.

He is a Melbournian, passionate about Aussie Rules Football, a patriot and an all-round good guy.  He enjoys running, which I admit is a cause for concern, and continues to pound the pavement, or dirt rather, surrounding our city.

He loves his Bollywood videos and Indian food, and I suspect is a shoe-in for a movie sometime in the future.

I mention Jeremy because I appear to have neglected to mention my roomates in previous posts, a fact brought to my attention my Jeremy himself.

Having said that, I suppose I must also mention Aara, my other roomate.  If Jeremy is the conservative of the household, (which is a complete misnomer but will suffice for the purposes of this conversation), then Aara is the hippy, or as Jeremy puts it, the Communist.

In truth both are very caring, passionate, aware people, who though are polar opposites to each other, and quite different in personality to me, are somehow perfectly compatible to share a house together.

They are both great to be around, and provide both a sounding board and relief for the day to day stresses of being in Bangladesh.

The latest addition to our household is Alex.  What a champ.  I say not only because is a Canberra Grammar Old Boy (Go CGS), but also because he is one of the most genuine people I have met.  Of course he beat me at NBA Live 08 last night, so I'm going to have to teach him who runs the house tonight.  That would be me, for all the smart-aleks in the audience.

I start coaching local kids this weekend.  More nervous about that than having to oversee our latest venture at work...

This latest post is being written using "Flock", so here's hoping it all goes according to plan...

Blogged with Flock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech to Campbell High Year 10 Graduation...

Ramblings in August...

Seeing it for the first time...