Rickshaws and Red Bull...

I now have a Rickshaw-wallah of my own... my own personal rickshaw driver to get me to work and bring me home, to take me sight seeing around town, to ferry me back and forth wherever I like at whatever time of the day or night I like. And it's only costing me a small fortune. Compared to what I usually pay rickshaw-wallahs, not compared to what I earn back home, of course...

The next step is to buy a rickshaw or two. Read the following for a better understanding of the magnitutide of the contribution rickshaws have to the economy; "Pulling Rickshaws Out of Poverty".

On another note, I have been in this country for 31 days. That equates to 31 days without Red Bull... painful, veeeery painful...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech to Campbell High Year 10 Graduation...

Ramblings in August...

Kosovo...