Loving Life

I really wish I could provide you with an accurate representation of what life is like here...

I just spent the last 45 minutes speaking to my hotel receptionist, talking about travelling, life, the Bangla language, our histories... the warmth of people here is astounding...

It's not hard to see why people fall in love with this country.

Today I finally found a basketball court. I say finally, because despite being in the country for only 5 days, I feel like I have been here for months. To be outdoors at 8pm playing streetball with the locals and still have to endure 30-centigrade weather is truly a task.

My pictures will hopefully give you some idea of my experiences here. I should not though that I am desperately missing my family. That is not to say that I am not enjoying myself; rather I believe my newfound contentment has also caused a revaluation of my previous situations in life, and as such... I miss my family.

And I need a better camera...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech to Campbell High Year 10 Graduation...

Ramblings in August...

Seeing it for the first time...