Changes...

My apologies for continually changing the layout of my blog. I am quite new to this thing and am frustrated by my inability to create a custom layout.

My eye is much better, however at the gym last night I noticed it is still drooping a little... I am assured that too will pass, as it is still a little swollen, however I can't help but be concerned.

I had a beautiful walk last night from my house to the gym and back. The streets are always crowded, but at night there seems to be little more ease to people's movements; I assume the cooler air tempers one's mood somewhat.

The thickness of the smog is much more evident at night, when the bright lights of cars show up the clouds that drift through the city streets. In the daytime, the brightness of the sun all but forces you to keep your eyes lowered at all times.

I realise I haven't updated the pictures for a few days. I will attempt to take some decent shots of the city at night, despite my basic camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech to Campbell High Year 10 Graduation...

Ramblings in August...

Kosovo...