Ramblings...

It’s been a while since I’ve taken the time to write something, so excuse both my tardiness and my recuperating diction.

The last month has been a test of resilience; organizing the South Asia Leadership Conference, and thereby dealing with its associated stresses… preparing for and taking exams which seemed trivial at best and insulting at worst… flying to Australia , losing 4 kilos during the transit due to the worst fever I have ever experienced… spending only a week with my mother and uncles, who had flown in from the US… arriving back in Dhaka at 1 in the morning, only to begin the Conference at 7.30am… lasting 3 days (barely) then running the Dhaka All-Star Basketball Game… followed by the Big Bangs Basketball Camp at the Home of Hope Orphanage the very next day…

Needless to say, I’m exhausted…

My departmental colleagues have taken to reading the newspaper and sitting in the reception lounges… not helping my lagging energy levels today…

It's a strange and unwelcome feeling to suddenly have nothing to do. Although I know this moment of eerie tranquility will not last, it is nevertheless somewhat unsettling...

It does however allow me a moment to reflect on the past month... who knows if that is ultimately a good thing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech to Campbell High Year 10 Graduation...

Ramblings in August...

Kosovo...