Building...

These last few months I have been trying to put together enough money to "Build a Village"; 5 houses, 3 rickshaws in a village in the south of Bangaldesh.

I had planned to begin construction in 3 days, which was beginning to make me nervous, as I only had enough money for 2 houses.

Enter Emma Stroud and an anonymous donor...

Their donations have lifted the fund up to 3 houses and 2 rickshaws...

Thank you so much for your contributions, I sincerely appreciate your help!

If you're wondering how the money is distributed:
$50 AUD is equivelant to about 3,000 taka.
That buys about 2,000 bricks.
Each house costs about 56,000 taka to build, and each rickshaw about 16,000 taka.

Thank you both again for your donations...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech to Campbell High Year 10 Graduation...

Ramblings in August...

Stay In The Arena...